Alive FDDI Footwear Contest 2018
The aim of the contest is to make a functional as well as aesthetic footwear for Seniors.
The contestants are expected to innovate and use concepts which can enhance the comfort, safety and ease of wear of the footwear while providing an aesthetically superior design.
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to the students of FDDI located at campuses across India.
2. The last date of the contest is 15th March 2018.
3. Each student can submit only one entry.
4. The entry must be in an A3 size sheet.
5. Designs submitted for review must not be used in any other forum without prior consent from Alive.
1. No logo except for Alive's can be used on the image.
2. The design must have three elements
- Ease of Wear
3. All entries must be accompanied by a Bill Of Materials of the components required.
4. Designs must be original and unique.
4. Entries with the complete details will only taken up for review by the judges.
5. Judges decision will be final.
1. The prize money is as follows
- 1st Prize - Rs. 8000
- 2nd Prize - Rs. 5000
- 3rd Prize - Rs. 3000
2. Winning design will get a 5% royalty on the sale of the product for a period of two years from the date of launch.
3. Alive reserves the right to use any of the submitted design for manufacture over the period of three years from the date of the contest. The royalty amount of 5% will be applicable for these designs as well.
Dispute Resolution & Jurisdiction
All disputes are subject to the Courts of Chennai